Welcome to Discord!
BTS ARMY South Africa has launched our official Discord Server!
In recent months, we’ve been thinking about launching a platform where local ARMY can meet other ARMY that is different to the chaos in our Facebook group. Despite making the group private recently, spam still filters in from time which is frustrating. Finally, our group has more than 75 500+ ARMY in it as of the date of this post! It’s really become quite hard to manage.
What we really wanted was a space where conversations are organised, free of spam, engaging and focused on connecting and sharing with others. For this purpose, Discord is perfect!
Discord is a free voice, video, and text chat app that’s used by millions of people ages 13+ to talk and hang out with their communities and friends. People use Discord daily to talk and engage – and we’re inviting you to talk and engage on all things BTS! We love Discord because it’s a place where we can spend time with other people who share similar interests and hobbies – especially BTS!
All you have to do is download discord from your app store and join our server using this link, or simply scan the QR code below.
The platform will be moderated and run on a few simple, but very important rules.
What you can do on the server
- Interact with other South African ARMY
- Share your stories, fanfiction, BTS inspired fanart, edits, etc.
- Find events in your province
- Stay up to date with BTS content
- Trade/buy/sell BTS merchandise
- Promote your BTS business
- Play games with other ARMY
- Study with other ARMY
- …and much more!
We’re also hoping to launch watch parties soon!
Failure to comply with our server’s basic rules will result in your temporary or permanent ban from the server. The moderators and admins reserve the right to ban members who fail to comply with the rules.
- Our server is open to any and all South African BTS ARMY.
- Strictly NO bullying, harassment or spam will be tolerated.
- This in a minor-safe space, NSFW content will result in your immediate ban.
- No shaming of any BTS member or other K-Pop groups will be tolerated.
- All messages must be kept to their respective channels.
- General internet etiquette applies.
- Respect and listen to the server admins. Their say is always final.
- Respect every member of the server.
- Follow the server rules and general internet etiquette.
- Have fun and be kind!
And that’s it! We hope you join and enjoy interacting with us and with other ARMY!
Finally, we would like to thank Leah Cripps for reaching out with this fantastic idea. Without Leah, we might never have taken the Discord leap. She has single-handedly built the platform and we are eternally grateful to her. Leah is also our chief moderator and tech support on the server.
As always, if you have any questions, drop us an email at email@example.com or DM us on our socials.
Love, Naaz & Tag